keskiviikko 28. toukokuuta 2014

My new blog! :3

         This is my new blog and this is gona be like my diary.  I'm a 13 (  tomorrow 14!! :D )   year old girl from Finland. And I'm really sorry about my english skils : D.   So something about my life. I live in a really smal town near Helsinki. Aand now i'm at 7th grade and the 7th grade was a wild ride for me : D. Because I fell in love with this one boy how's name is Joni. And I told him that i likend him but he didn't like me.  He liked my ex friend Kristiina ( Krisse ).  Later on Joni started kind of forget me. At first me and Joni where talking everyday at skype or facebook. And he always gave me that on drop of hope that i gould turn his head around. But I never did.  At November I traveld to Thailand and with my family. We where there about two week. My friend texted me while i was at Thailand. She told me that Joni and Krisse was always togetter and the where kissing and some other stuff. And i was so sad about that. When I got back from Thailand I askd Joni about all the kissing stuff what happend while I was gone. He sad that non of it hapend.  But i started asking him alot of questions about him and Krisse. At December Joni asked me that was it ok if he asks Krisse for a date. And I was like... Wow what the fuvk has happend?  But then I just said yea its ok.  And then they got togetter. And they are still togetter. At first i was like crying and deprest but then I got over that asshole : )   And I'm happy for that : )  So there it was. Thats kind of the thing I started writing a blog. Hope that I can give advises to some people : )  Okay so... See you soon my little mashrooms :3  Bye

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti