sunnuntai 1. kesäkuuta 2014

            All the kids run out from school because summer is here!! So our summer vacation started yesterday but it doesn't feel like it : D  Amm right now it haven't been really hot it has been like warm. But it should get warmer in the end of this week. And I hope that i could go swimming this week : )   I have all really swimed this summer but it was really really cold then. So  I hope that the watter will get warmer soon. Amm at this point nothing has happend. Like everything is normal. At one point I thought that my friend at school where mad at me but then it was like... I thought that they where mad at me and they thought that i was mad at them  : D  And it was pretty wierd then but then we talked and everything was fine : )  And i was so happy about that. So about Joni and Krisse... Nothing. My sister is always asking me about those two but when I tell something about them she just says like  just don't give them any attention, don't make eye contacts with them, don't talk to them, be just like they are never there. And I did that in school and it really helped me at that point. I think that Krisse is trying to like bee friendly with us girls but she isn't doing where good job. When i had my birthday ( 29th of May ) she posted on my facebook wall like happy birthday but no smily face no nothing. Just happy birthday. And I thought that she gould have put even one smily face in that poste. But no so i just said like thanks. So... That was kind of awkward.  So at Saturday we had our spring festival. And in the morning my lovely other sister came and did my hair. Then I didn't feel really good. I almost throw up. But my sister made me a toast and she made me eat it : D  But after that i felt really good : )  So I was really thankful for her  : )      So everything went well and everything is ok at here : )  So stay strong my little mashromes :3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti