torstai 27. huhtikuuta 2017

Don't give up

It's been hard couple of weeks. I stress ( as usual ) about the future. Our last period of this semester just started and next autumn i'll be on second year. Once again closer to my final exams. I know i'm stressing out over nothing right now. My final exams will be in the third or fourth year. I always stress to much
  One other reason why these past weeks have been hard on me are because of a boy. I thought we had something. Always when i talked with him he would stair straight into my eyes and he just felt different. I'm too shy to tell him how  i feel and i'm afraid that if he doesn't feel the same way i'll lose him as a friends. And as selfish as this sounds - i'm scared that i'll get hurt again.   So i was thinking that i should just let it go. Let him go. And then on Monday evening i got a message from my friend saying she was talking with my crush and found out that he likes someone. Someone from our class. I was thrilled but also quite scared because my first thought was that what if it's someone else from our class. I was so scared that night. But the next day changed almost everything. He started talking to me. More than usual - we talked for the whole fee period we had! Nothing important. Movies, games and pokemon. Yep pokemon! But it was nice. And my friend thinks that this is he making a move on me because when she talked with him she said that he should do something, make a move, start something. So i hope that this is it then. So all i can say is don't give up too easily like i have done many times. But not this time.
  This sounds more like a real passionate romance story doesn't it? Sorry got carried away there. But i am really exited about this. Hopefully everything ill be okay.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti