sunnuntai 13. heinäkuuta 2014

All day somewhere else

        So yeah to day i had to wake up at 8 am... i was so angry but we went to my ant's birthday and then we had to go my godson finishing his confirmation school. I just got home a while ago... I'm so tired and but i still want to see the finals in FIFA World Cup. Because i just have to watch it!! XD  i wish that Argentina would win!!  Yeah so nothing haven't really been going on... Just like normal things... And  just really nothing i have been going out at night and i have been having fun and all of that. I have to go working tomorrow at a food store. I'll bee working like two weeks.   I am kind of missing school. Because i have like nothing to do at days but still i must enjoy this vacation.  so yeah i am going to watch the game now so bye bye my little mushrooms <3
                                                         

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti