perjantai 4. heinäkuuta 2014

so yeah...

                 So sorry i haven't been writing anything lately. The reason for why i haven't been writing is because nothing hasn't been going on. Just like i have been out a lot with my friends. But yesterday me and a few of my friends where out and we thought that we could go drinking some where. But i had to go home first and then i would call them when i can came. So it was like really late but i still called them but they didn't pick up...  I was really bored so i thought that i would go for a little walk. When i was near the house that they where have that party ( but i still didn't know where that house was... ) i decided that i could try and call them again. And this time they picked up. And then they told me where they where and i went there. And almost all of them where pissed. And few of them where kissing and that shit. So yea i don't want to talk about it because it was a crazy night : D   But yeah... Nothing else has happen. Am yea i have been a bit down because i wanna a boyfriend and like really many of my friends has a crush or a boyfriend and... I have been single for like three years i ques... : D  a long time... yeah... But i don't wanna hurry or anything but it's just really... i can't explain. I just wanna cry every time i see a cute or any kind of couple. But i don't : D  yea i better stop to this : D  So yeah i will write again when something is going on in here... So yea bye my little mushrooms <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti