perjantai 27. kesäkuuta 2014

          Okay today i was with my friend Iida and we just got fat and watched movies : D  And it was really fun : )   But a few days ago me and couple of friends started hang out with these two boys. And since that day we have hang out with them and there friend and then my friend Emmi told me one day that this one boy Ben walked her home. And then we thought right away that he liked  Emmi because... he just act like he liked her. So then last night i went out with Emmi because she wanted to smoke : /   Ans yes i do smoke sometimes, not everyday but yea often. And then she told me that Ben started to talk with her on Facebook. And then Ben was with us and we went to this one park near our houses. And i was not really like enjoying it. It felt like i was the third wheel : /  Witch was pretty awkward. But now Emmi and her little sister Emilia have gone home ( there grandmother lives here. Actually they live in Lapinjärvi ) and Iida is going to tallinna tomorrow and i'm gonna be all alone tomorrow but Emmi and Emilia said that they would get back to Loviisa on Saturday. So... That's it i ques. So see you soon my mushrooms <3   Ou jea  and one thing  i think i kind of  like Ben a bit... I don't know... yea but see you later. Byee!!

                     
                                 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti