sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2015

Boys -.-

     So yeah. Last time i wrote there was this drug thing but now everything is okay. My friend is no longer in any trouble. She's not grounded and her father is starting to trust her again. Although she still has to be by 8 at home on school nights. But i'm still so happy for her.
          School has been okay. We have had like few tests already and it's gone good. I had a 10- ( like an A in England and American grade things ) and i was so glad so that it went so well :)  But next week we have like 3 tests and i'm kinda nervous. But i'm trying my best.  
          So that title. I think every one has guy problems. But i'm like so shy and so awkward person around my crushes. Like this one day i just went and talked to my crush. And i just said to him straight that yea i like u and i just want to know if i have a chance with you. It didn't went as i thought that it would went. He just said that he doesn't like me like that way and then in the end he just said that he doesn't want to hurt me. But he was sweet because he didn't want to hurt me. And also i didn't want that it would go awkward between us but i don't think that it's awkward. But yeah at this point i maybe would had done it little differently. I think i would of started first just by talking to him and get to know him a bit more. But then on the other hand i'm glad i did it like that. Because i have liked him since like the beginning of summer so i had had enough of waiting. But yea i still like him. A lot. But it is what it is and i'm okay with it.  
    But yeah that was all <3 See u later  lov u

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti