maanantai 25. huhtikuuta 2016

Stress, stress, stress

 So it's the last two month's of school and i'm shitting myself. Now the real work begins where the teachers start to push us to the limits and see what we know. It's so hard but i can't do nothing more to it than just read and get the best grades i can get because i know that it will be even more stressful next year. And school is not the only thing that's stressing me out right now.
                So through these weeks i have started to have feeling for this one guy. He was with my best friend but they weren't even like together, they just had a thing. But when i saw how he treated my best friend i felt like '' he is so nice ''. So from that i started to have feeling for him. But i have this one bad side. I start to have feeling for a guy even when i don't know them that well and it sucks + i'm really shy and never go talk to my crushes. But this time i have tried to talk to him on Snapchat and Whatsapp but he takes like an hour to reply. So i thought to start to get closer to him by hanging with him outside of school. But here's a problem too. He's not that often out and if he is he stays right after school ( i often go first home and the come out ) and  he leaves like at 5pm. So nothing seems to work. Then one of my friends told him that i was interested in him but he just answer like ok ( he was drunk ). So i never got a real answer. I tried to get the answer like last week but he didn't reply to my message. I thought that i would write him a REALLY long message where i would want an answer but then i thought that maybe that's why my crush things never work. Because i tell them too soon that i'm interested in them. So i talked to my friend and i decided to wait for some time and just get to know this guy a little better before i tell him things :-D. Wow. That was rough. But i'm glad that i can tell these things to you guys. I think i'm making the right choice. What do you think?   Good night my mushrooms

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti